Thursday 1 May 2014

From Évora



Snaps from last weekend

I flew to Portugal last Friday to spend the weekend at home, with my family. It was one of those crazy weekends where I try to fit everyone I want to see in such a limited time. But it was so nice, I managed to see friends that I haven't seen for ages, I spent time at home and ate amazing food! We had wonderful weather on sunday, so I went with my mum to the park just to enjoy the sunshine and see the beautiful peacocks. It was so nice to walk in my neighbourhood, right in the countryside, so pleasant all the green landscape, the horses, the typical houses. It was so good to be back! It starts now the countdown for my summer holidays in July!  
•   •   
Eu voei para Portugal na sexta-feira passada para passar o fim-de-semana em casa, com a minha família. Foi um daqueles fins-de-semana loucos em que eu tento encaixar todas as pessoas que quero ver num tempo tão limitado. Mas foi tão bom, consegui ver amigos que não via há muito tempo, passei tempo em casa e comi comida deliciosa! Tivemos um tempo fantástico no Domingo, por isso fui com a minha mãe até ao parque para desfrutarmos do sol e ver os lindos pavões. Foi tão bom caminhar no meu bairro que fica mesmo no campo, tão agradável toda aquela paisagem verde, os cavalos, as casinhas típicas. Foi tão bom estar de volta! Começa agora a contagem decrescente para as minhas férias de Verão em Julho!








No comments:

Post a Comment