Friday 31 January 2014

A great week

This week was super busy! After Florence, me and my colleagues had a full week to travel to different cities in Europe in search of inspiration! It was so exciting and exhausting... Check on the pictures bellow the 3 cities I've visited!
•   •   
Esta semana foi super agitada! Depois de Florença, eu e as minhas colegas tivemos uma semana inteira para viajar até diferentes cidades na Europa em busca de inspiração! Foi tão entusiasmante e cansativo... Vejam nas fotos abaixo as 3 cidades que eu visitei!


1.Paris
  
So if I was already super happy when I went to Florence, imagine my reaction when I realized I was also about to visit Paris! Paris is the city where I always wanted to go, like my dream city. It was so, so nice to finally go there and see those beautiful buildings, the little balconies, eat macarons and crepes with chocolate! It's such an inspiring city, so beautiful and romantic, so many nice things to see. Fortunately my dear colleagues took to me to see the Eiffel Tower, which is too far from where we were and we couldn't see it! And of course, if you're in Paris, you must see the Eiffel Tower! It was astonishing, so tall and  amazing! I have no more words, I just couldn't stop smiling! I wanna go back!
•   •   
Então, se eu já estava super feliz quando fui a Florença, imaginem a minha reacção quando me apercebi que estava prestes a visitar Paris! Paris é a cidade onde eu sempre quis ir, como a minha cidade de sonho. Foi tão, tão bom finalmente ir lá e ver todos aqueles edifícios bonitos, as pequenas varandas, comer macarons e crepes com chocolate! É uma cidade tão inspiradora, tão linda e romântica, tantas coisas lindas para ver. Felizmente, as minhas queridas colegas levaram-me a ver a Torre Eiffel, que fica longe de onde nós estávamos e nem a podíamos ver! E claro, se estás em Paris, tens de ver a Torre Eiffel! É surpreendente, tão alta e fantástica! Não tenho mais palavras, eu não conseguia parar de sorrir! Quero voltar!








2.Antwerp
  
Antwerp was really cool! I've been there before, but this time was for work and it was actually very inspiring! We were a big group! It's a gorgeous city and we found 8TEA5, a really cute place to have coffee and (the so famous right now) Bubble tea! There was a wall full of polaroid pictures, they also sell Analog cameras there, so I was thrilled! After wandering around the city, we stoped for lunch in Lombardia, a really nice restaurant that serves Vegetarian Food and also Gluten Free food. It was yummy, and the place is quite famous, there are loads of singers and actors that stoped the for a meal! Another good suggestion ;)
•   •   
Antuérpia foi muito fixe! Eu já lá tinha estado, mas desta vez foi em trabalho e por acaso foi bastante inspirador. Éramos um grupo grande! É uma cidade linda e encontrámos o 8TEA5, um sítio muito giro para tomar café e (o agora tão famoso) "Bubble Tea"! Havia uma parede cheia de polaroids, e eles também vendem máquinas fotográficas analógicas, por isso eu estava entusiasmada! Depois de deambularmos pela cidade, parámos para almoçar no Lombardia, um muito bom restaurante que serve comida vegetariana e comida sem gluten. Estava delicioso e o sítio é até famoso, há imensos cantores e actores que pararam ali para comer! Mais outra boa sugestão ;)








3.London
  
London was my final stop, and it's always exciting to visit London! I always remember the time I spent in Manchester among all the english people and those nice products, shops and places they have, like Boots, Café Nero, Topshop, Tesco. It was really cold and a bit rainy, but nice to walk around. We had really good food there, in a place in Covent Garden, called Sofra. It was delicious, I really enjoyed my meal and the dessert afterwards. It was so cool go back to London, even just for a short time... It's such a cool city! 
•   •   
Londres foi a minha última paragem e é sempre tão entusiasmante visitar Londres! Lembro-me sempre dos tempos que passei em Manchester, entre todos os ingleses e aqueles productos fixes, lojas e sítios que eles têm, como a Boots, Café Nero, Topshop, Tesco. Estava muito frio e um pouco chuvoso, mas porreiro para passear. Comemos muito bem ali, num sítio em Covent Garden, chamado Sofra. Estava delicioso, eu adorei a minha refeição e a sobremesa depois. Foi muito fixe voltar a Londres, mesmo que por pouco tempo... É uma cidade brutal!





It was such an exhausting week but everything went so well, it was such a great experience to visit all these places! I feel very lucky to have this job and the oportunity to see all of these nice things. It's amazing that in January I already went to 2 cities where I've never been before, and I feel really happy about it. Today is the last day o January, and it was a really great month! How was your month? 
Let's now welcome: February! 
•   •   
Foi uma semana muito cansativa mas tudo correu bem, foi uma óptima experiência visitar todos estes lugares! Sinto-me muito sortuda por ter este trabalho e a oportunidade de ver todas estas coisas bonitas. É fantástico que em Janeiro já fui a 2 cidades onde nunca tinha ido antes, e eu sinto-me muito feliz por isso. Hoje é o último dia de Janeiro, e foi um excelente mês! Como foi o teu mês? 
Vamos agora dar as boas-vindas a Fevereiro!

No comments:

Post a Comment