Sunday 19 January 2014

Florence and Lisbon



Ciao!

The first month of 2014 is not over yet and I already had my first trip to Italy! Though it was a work trip, I was so excited because I've never been to Italy! Florence was our destination to search for inspiration. Clearly, I was super happy, because I love visiting new places, see new sights, so it was quite amazing to see Florence, the little streets, the colour of the houses, the famous old bridge!
•   •   
O primeiro mês de 2014 ainda não acabou e eu já tive a minha primeira viagem a Itália! Apesar de ter sido uma viagem de trabalho, eu estava super entusiasmada porque nunca tinha ido a Itália! Florença foi o nosso destino para procurar inspiração. Claramente, eu estava super feliz, porque adoro visitar novos sítios, ver novas paisagens, por isso foi fantástico ver Florença, as pequenas ruas, a cor das casas, a famosa ponte velha!



The only problem was the stubborn rain. Still, I've managed to take some pictures of this short passage through Florence!
In the afternoon, before going back to Brussels, we stoped to rest and eat tiramisu, with tea or cappuccino, real Italian style! I hope to return to Florence, and get to know this city a bit more, and many other Italian cities!
•   •   
O único problema foi a chuva teimosa. Ainda assim, consegui tirar umas fotos desta minha curta passagem por Florença!
À tarde, antes de voltarmos para Bruxelas,vparámos para descansar e comemos tiramisu, com chá ou cappuccino, ao estilo Italiano! Espero voltar a Florença, e ficar a conhecer um pouco mais desta cidade, e muitas outras cidades Italianas!




Liliana Graça . Illustration
  
It was so nice to arrive in Brussels from my trip to Florence, and find this cute package in my mailbox! Last week, I ordered the "Lisboa - Postcard Set" from my dear friend Liliana, who owns her own Online Shop with gorgeous Illustrations! I met her in University and most of things I know, I learned from her. Aside with her work as a Fashion Designer, she creates fantastic illustrations that you can find in her website: posters, postcards, mugs! She puts love in everything she creates, every detail, line and colour. 
•   •   
Foi tão bom chegar a Bruxelas da viagem a Florença, e encontrar este bonito pacote na minha caixa do correio! Na semana passada, encomendei o "Lisboa - Postcard Set" à minha querida amiga Liliana, que tem a sua própria Loja Online com ilustrações maravilhosas! Eu conheci-a na Universidade e muitas das coisas que eu sei, aprendi com ela. Além do seu trabalho como Designer de Moda, ela cria fantásticas ilustrações que podem encontrar no seu website: posters, postais, canecas! Ela põe amor em tudo o que cria, em cada detalhe, traço e cor.






This is a set of 4 postcards with illustration of typical buildings in Lisbon and they are so beautiful! I look forward to buy frames for these beauties, to place them in my living room! Visit Liliana's beautiful website and her online shop, I'm sure you'll find something you like! It's impossible not to like!
•   •   
Este é um conjunto de 4 postais com a ilustração de edifícios típicos em Lisboa e eles são tão lindos! Estou ansiosa para comprar molduras para estas belezas, e colocá-las na minha sala! Visitem o lindo site da Liliana e a sua loja online, estou certa que vão encontrar algo de que gostem! É impossível não gostar :


Have a lovely week // Tenham uma linda semana!

No comments:

Post a Comment